9/26/2010

DELTA DP300L 12-Inch TwinLaser Crosshair Drill Press Review

DELTA DP300L 12 inch TwinLaser Crosshair Drill Press
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am overall satisfied with the tool.
It is a little difficult to adjust precisely the depth stop.
Same with the laser. I actuallyfound that I need to recalibrate the lasers each time I change the table height slighty if I want them to be dead accurate.

UPDATE: I now have used this drill press for almost a year and stick with my original review. The tool is still functionning properly. I had a chance to use the different speeds to bore bigger holes, it is a little annoying to have to move the belt but the operation is overall easy. The tool is working as it did the first time I powered it, there is no noticable play.

Overall a good buy.

Click Here to see more reviews about: DELTA DP300L 12 Inch TwinLaser Crosshair Drill Press

Product Description:
Precision drilling is a snap with the DELTA DP300L 12-inch TwinLaser Crosshair Drill Press. This powerful drill press features five speeds for drilling a variety woods, plastics, and metals, and the rack-and-pinion table is silky smooth when raising and lowering it to the desired height. The adjustable-position locking system allows for easy angle adjustments for repetitive drilling. The bright laser crosshairs make certain that drilling accuracy is perfect every time. Other convenient features include an 11-inch table for placing tools when not in use, and a flexible lamp for added light while working.

Buy NowGet 44% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about DELTA DP300L 12 Inch TwinLaser Crosshair Drill Press now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment