11/22/2010

Palmgren 80172 3/4 Horsepower 17-Inch Floor Drill Press Review

Palmgren 80172 3/4 Horsepower 17 inch Floor Drill Press
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased the Palmgren 80172 drillpress after careful research on it and competing brands such as Jet, Delta, Craftsman, and others.For work on my gun stock(s) and other shop projects, I want precise tolerances; the Palmgren is money well spent.It arrived in a timely manner, it assembles easily (you'll need an extra person to help lift the heavy head assembly in to position), and the drilled holes in the gun stock came out perfect.Their customer service regarding a small piece that was broken on arrival was met with more than satisfactory results (after a short letter to the general manager).I am very happy with this purchase.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Palmgren 80172 3/4 Horsepower 17 Inch Floor Drill Press



Buy NowGet 6% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Palmgren 80172 3/4 Horsepower 17 Inch Floor Drill Press now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment