1/15/2011

Pen Blank Drilling Jig Review

Pen Blank Drilling Jig
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This product is setup for a Rocker Drill press table, remember that when you order it.

My drill press table was created by me, so I had to make a little attachment for it.

What I have used in the past for drilling items like this was a home made jig.It worked, but for $15.00 or so I thought I would try this one.

It works quite well, probably better than my home made jig.It can also be used for holding any small block in place for drilling, not just pen blanks.

My only caution is the comment listed above.It is made for the Rockler Drill Press table.I believe most of the people that want this item will be able to either modify their table or create an accessory that will allow them to use it.(This could be as much work as making your own jig.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pen Blank Drilling Jig

Product Description:
Drill perfect pen blanks without risking blowouts. For use with a Rockler drill press table (shown, sold separately). Comes with four T-bolts and four knobs.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Pen Blank Drilling Jig now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment