2/06/2011

48" ALUMINUM MITER T-TRACK WITH MITER T- BAR by Peachtree Woodworking - PW1036 Review

48' ALUMINUM MITER T-TRACK WITH MITER T- BAR by Peachtree Woodworking - PW1036
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
They work as advertised. I am not sure what equipment the other reviewer had. But the T Track I received works fine in a RIDGID/STEEL CITY table saw and also will work with a cheap black and decker table saw. I also used them to make my own router table. I also made a large cross cutting sled with them as well. So I would recommend them.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 48 ALUMINUM MITER T-TRACK WITH MITER T- BAR by Peachtree Woodworking - PW1036

Product Description:
32" Miter Track works with standard 3/4" x 3/8" miter gauges with or without a T-slot. You can add a miter or sliding fixture to anything that can be routed out to fit the Miter Track. Add a lock down knob by drilling and taping the Miter Bar.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about 48 ALUMINUM MITER T-TRACK WITH MITER T- BAR by Peachtree Woodworking - PW1036 now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment