Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is a pretty good caliper.It works exactly the way I needed it to.It is easy to zero and easy to read.The only compliant that I have is that mine was a bit rough when I got it.It had various scratches and dings in it, and some of the screws looked like they had been replaced with non-matching screws.For instance the stop was held on by one phillips and one flathead.Kinda makes me wonder if I got one that had been returned.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 6 Fractional Dial Caliper By Peachtree Woodworking - PW1241
Product Description:
This stainless steel Fractional Dial Caliper combines the same precision that metalworkers are accustomed to with a fractional scale for woodworkers. Perfect for measuring board thickness, depth and inside measurements. Dial reads 64ths and .01". Six inch capacity.
Want to read more honest consumer review about 6 Fractional Dial Caliper By Peachtree Woodworking - PW1241 now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment